Friend of Choice Recovery, Jon Goldman, CEO of Brand Launcher talks about our mission to change the perception of Debt Collection and how we are going to do it. Thanks Jon for sharing our vision.
“Most people hear we’re a debt collection agency and they want to hang up the phone. We have a bad rap.”
But Chad Silverstein, President of Choice Recovery and one of Brand Launcher’s top members, is on a mission to change that perception. In fact, he’s on a mission to change just about everything in the debt collection world. Along the way, he’s built quite a thriving business.
Check this out:
- Choice Recovery’s collection rates are better than all of their competitors by 5-15%.
- They collect on accounts that others simply can’t.
- They don’t just have clients, they have raving fans. They have a wall full of love letters. (You’ll find out why soon.)
- They were voted the best place to work for 3 consecutive years by CEO Magazine, one of the top 10 places to work by Business First of Columbus, and the best place to work for collections by InsideARM.
- Their average tenure with an employee is 5-10 years!
They’re clearly doing something right.
Read on to discover Chad’s secret to success. Trust me, it’s worth your time.
When Chad and I talk about his success, he laughs. “People have always been asking us why we’re so successful, and the truth is that it really all boils down to one thing- our people.
And it’s not just their people that’s the secret, it’s their team, their Freedom Team.
You may not realize it, but I can guarantee that you want a Freedom Team like Chad’s and here’s why:
Freedom Teams are self-motivated, self-managed, and self-funded. Not only that, but Freedom Teams are good for everyone.
- The leader gets a profitable company which is an asset and not dependent on him.
- The customer gets quality service and better results.
- The employees get a growth environment where they are empowered and energized by what they do.
Freedom Teams aren’t built overnight. It takes vision, hard work, and lots of tools and guidance to make it happen.
But if there’s one hack that will give you the biggest ROI in building your Freedom Team, it’s this: create a culture with values.
Most companies’ mission, values and purpose live in a Word doc buried somewhere in their policy archives (if they exist at all!) They were drafted years ago and are totally irrelevant to the day to day operations in the company.
Have you seen this poster before (or do you have it or something similar hanging in your office)?
This poster makes my skin crawl! It’s such bologna!
Hanging a motivational poster means nothing.Living a motivational poster is what Freedom Teams do.
Check out Chad’s team. They’re on a collective mission to change the perception of debt collection. They have an extraordinarily strong company value called love.